Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Same as the wheel spare kit that was given to the customers in Israel that fits the ICE mg zs and not to the EV version I understood that even the mats we got belong to the ICE model since they dont align or cover all the free space.

First I saw that i canot align the locking mechanisem it was mis aligned 90 degrees ??

Any way some one here told me in another post I made to twist it by hand.

I made a short video clip on how to do it easely

How to lock your floor mat

Only to find out that even the drivers mat covers the leg rest...

Do your mats fit exactly front and rear ?

Is all the area covered by the mats or do you see some free areas that are not covered ?

·
Registered
235 Posts
You have clearly been given the wrong mats. I would take them back and sort it out. I was given a set of mats and they fit perfectly so they do exist specifically for the EV

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
You have clearly been given the wrong mats. I would take them back and sort it out. I was given a set of mats and they fit perfectly so they do exist specifically for the EV
As @Boatgeek said, you have be given the incorrect mats !.
The correct mats should have a ZS EV logo in the corner.
Just like this.
The part number of the kit ( front & back ) can be clearly seen below.

Screen Shot 2020-03-10 at 15.00.56.png

You can buy a full interior protection kit that includes front & back carpets, front and rear mud flaps and a boot liner, this is what I have.

Screen Shot 2020-03-10 at 15.01.24.png

Better value for money I think ????.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.

Our local dealer told all the owners that we will get the original ev mats as soon as they'll get them...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Thanks.

Our local dealer told all the owners that we will get the original ev mats as soon as they'll get them...
I ordered the mats when I ordered the car.They are designed to cover the areas where your feet will be not on the inner wheel arches so that they protect the normal carpet from mud etc.I dont have a problem with mine as they will be the same as yours.There is no difference between the internal combustion zs and the ev model as of the body chassis shape as mg designed the car to take engines and electric motors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts