Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Leaf Tekna 40KWH
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Living near Blois I have been meaning to write about this since owning the car.
There is a new road that was opened about 2 years ago, which does not show on the navigation map. I checked the update situation of the current map, which shows as being the latest version. On my MacBook map this new section is clearly marked.

My question is how can I notify the map supplier of this correction as there does not seem to be any information on how to.

The road in question is the ½ cloverleaf which crosses the main road with a bridge, circled in red.

Property Map Ecoregion Land lot Urban design

·
Registered
Nissan Leaf E+ 62KWH
4 Posts
I’m currently having a similar issue with the road I live on, after spending many hours on the phone with Nissan I found out the maps are provided by TomTom on late 2018 onwards models.

I checked via Nissan’s TomTom navigation page and that has the map showing the missing street, so I have a case in with Nissan to figure out why my navigation unit won’t update on my 3 month old car.

So far though they just keep saying it’s with their technical department after 2 months, so I’m not optimistic they’ll resolve it tbh

·
Registered
455 Posts
The 2nd Gen Leaf maps are a lot more than a year out of date… See this thread for the position and an unauthorised way to fix it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts