Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Founder of EO Charging
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This video has been put together by States of Guernsey to show how to use the charging stations in their North Beach car park.

It may be helpful for any new EV owners looking to use our chargers and app.

Find more information on our products in our online resource centre: EO Resource Centre

·
www.zeroevltd.co.uk
64 Posts
Decisive and straight to the point. Nice.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
This is not pay as you go to me - its pay by faffing around with dodgy apps on phones with poor connectivity and handing over our details to yet another company.
PAYG is eithor Coin in the slot or credit /debit card only

Not impressed. .

·
Founder of EO Charging
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is not pay as you go to me - its pay by faffing around with dodgy apps on phones with poor connectivity and handing over our details to yet another company.
PAYG is eithor Coin in the slot or credit /debit card only

Not impressed. .
Hi Spiny,

We are in fact about to launch a new product called the eoKiosk which comes with a contactless credit card reader. No more apps, or RFIDs. Just tap and go. I agree - this is the end game. Much easier.

All the best,

Charlie

·
www.zeroevltd.co.uk
64 Posts
Contactless. the way to go.

·
Founder of EO Charging
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How is the pay by card option going? Living locally to you I've seen a little in the local press about it but wondering if it's being taken up on many installs yet?
Hi Woodulike,

We've already installed four sites for Plug In Suffolk (www.pluginsuffolk.org) as you'll see listed on the following map: Plug In Suffolk - Google My Maps.

In terms of additional charging locations, we have a number of sites to add to the network over the coming weeks and a number of potential partnerships that could see the network grow exponentially.

The 'Plug In' network will also be extending to another county in the UK very soon, watch this space!

Thanks,
Miles

1 - 8 of 8 Posts