Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My pcp will be finished in a few months so im thinking of another car. I’m looking at the Ioniq but have read a lot of awful reviews on Trustpilot and a few other sites about Hyundai dealers being pretty bad and not giving a damn after they’ve got your cash. This obviously makes me a little nervous about buying anything from them at all. I live in South Wales, does anyone have any experience of dealers in this area?

·
Registered
57 Posts
I placed an order for an Ioniq yesterday in Worcester
and got a really good deal on a demo car.
So far they have been very kind. Will see when time goes by.
They let us drive the Ioniq without supervision for as much as we wanted.

We test drove the new Leaf & the Zoe before we drove the Ioniq
and as far as I'm concerned the Ioniq is the best car amongst them all
in terms of gadgets, ergonomics & dash layout. It feels like a proper car, the side mirrors are huge, the central view mirror doesn't get in your view, you can adjust steering wheel properly in all directions and because the battery is under the boot - you sit nice and low as in a normal car. The display is super responsive. You can have A/C for the driver only but the car will automatically sense if a passenger sits in and will turn on A/C for them, there are videos on youtube where you could see all the extras.
I suggest you give it a test drive.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
The main problem has been poor information to them about production and delivery from Hyundai. Car is great, if willing to travel contact badger in black, in Blackpool. Order, wait, drive, smile.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts