Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just seen a price drop in the Hyundai Ioniq EV version on contracthireandleasing.com.

The price has finally come down to a more desirable level, £271.62 pcm. There is an initial £2444.58 initial payment, 8k mileage for 47 months.

Although still expensive, it does show a little progress in the right direction as it's the first time it's come well below £300 for quite a while.

I'm a leaf owner and have just got purchased one of Miles 2nd hand Leaf's at a bargain price, but I did always fancy the Ioniq. Maybe in a few years time I might be able to afford one!

Hyundai Ioniq Hatchback

·
Registered
155 Posts
With the time it takes to get an iONIQ EV delivered, add the affects of inflation and that price will equate to over £300 now!! As you can probably tell, the wait for mine is addling my brain - 3 months into a 6 month period.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do wonder if Hyundai surprised themselves with how good demand for the EV model is.
Don't underestimate the power of a positive Fully Charged review!

I personally think it's a mixture of extra range, great build quality/features and increased overall car size. It's seen as a more mainstream car because it's a physically bigger car.

The Ioniq could be my next EV if they are reasonably priced in 3 years time!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts