Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just seen a price drop in the Hyundai Ioniq EV version on contracthireandleasing.com.

The price has finally come down to a more desirable level, £271.62 pcm. There is an initial £2444.58 initial payment, 8k mileage for 47 months.

Although still expensive, it does show a little progress in the right direction as it's the first time it's come well below £300 for quite a while.

I'm a leaf owner and have just got purchased one of Miles 2nd hand Leaf's at a bargain price, but I did always fancy the Ioniq. Maybe in a few years time I might be able to afford one!

Hyundai Ioniq Hatchback

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Hybrid looks cheap and I've seen it cheaper than this

Hyundai Ioniq Hatchback
Yes the hybrid is cheap, but we're on this forum for the EV. That's the cheapest I've seen the EV version of the ioniq for a very long time.

It's not in my price range yet, but the price is going in the right direction.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
155 Posts
With the time it takes to get an iONIQ EV delivered, add the affects of inflation and that price will equate to over £300 now!! As you can probably tell, the wait for mine is addling my brain - 3 months into a 6 month period.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do wonder if Hyundai surprised themselves with how good demand for the EV model is.
Don't underestimate the power of a positive Fully Charged review!

I personally think it's a mixture of extra range, great build quality/features and increased overall car size. It's seen as a more mainstream car because it's a physically bigger car.

The Ioniq could be my next EV if they are reasonably priced in 3 years time!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts