Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
It's not an uncommon error, I had it a few times on my car when it was still on 2.0 software. Locking the car for a while usually clears it. If you get the error more than a couple of times, it should probably be booked in to be checked.

·
Registered
39 Posts
How did this turn out in the end? I got the same this morning. Called VW assist who got the AA out. They took it to the local dealer so will hopefully find out what’s up with it tomorrow.

·
Registered
jaguar i pace ev400 awd
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How did this turn out in the end? I got the same this morning. Called VW assist who got the AA out. They took it to the local dealer so will hopefully find out what’s up with it tomorrow.
hi mate i would get it back form garage and press the entrainment system hold the power off for 10 secs till it turns off and on we never had problem or error again its just a glitch with software

·
Registered
jaguar i pace ev400 awd
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
becuase they dont know anything about the cars to be honest so the button that turns the entrainment screen on press that button for at least 10 secs and we have never had any problems since that system reset

·
Registered
39 Posts
Mine actually was a genuine error and needs a new cooling pump. That's the problem with software glitches generating errors. Sometimes they are real things and it is hard to tell the difference!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.