Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
UPDATE:-

Renault might actually win the race. The dealership emailed yesterday to say that they're being allowed to reopen for "safe" showroom handovers & home deliveries.

New Government guidance were released on Wednesday 22nd April which confirms that dealerships can carry out vehicle handovers in a safe environment. Our priority is the health and safety of our employees and customers, but we want to assure you that we are working quickly to put a plan in place to facilitate the handover of your new vehicle, if it’s possible to do so. We will be in touch in due course to arrange either a home delivery or showroom handover.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
UPDATE AGAIN:-

Just received & completed the OLEV Annex D document in preparation for BP Chargemaster turning up and install the chargepoint.
I'll have to chip in £50 for a min consumer unit as my main one is full.

·
Registered
MG EZS 2020
3,872 Posts
UPDATE AGAIN:-

Just received & completed the OLEV Annex D document in preparation for BP Chargemaster turning up and install the chargepoint.
I'll have to chip in £50 for a min consumer unit as my main one is full.
Have you asked for a tethered charger?

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
UPDATE:- Dealership reopens with a skeleton staff for deliveries & handovers from Monday. Deliveries from import centre resuming then too. Hoping to get a firm date from them sometime next week.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Update:- Nothing new from dealership. Provisional chargepoint install date has arrived - the morning of June 9th.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
NEW UPDATE:-

Just took a call from the dealership.
  • Car has been assigned a transport truck and should be with dealer on May 29th.
  • Due to plague storage, they've been ordered by Renault to check/charge the 12V battery.
  • Dealer has agreed to 100% charge the car before I take delivery/collect from June 2nd, due to chargepoint date.

·
Premium Member
10,680 Posts
NEW UPDATE:-

Just took a call from the dealership.
  • Car has been assigned a transport truck and should be with dealer on May 29th.
  • Due to plague storage, they've been ordered by Renault to check/charge the 12V battery.
  • Dealer has agreed to 100% charge the car before I take delivery/collect from June 2nd, due to chargepoint date.
Not long now 👍 Also, I hadn't followed this thread for a while. Did you get clarification if winter pack is now included on GT Line or not?

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Not long now 👍 Also, I hadn't followed this thread for a while. Did you get clarification if winter pack is now included on GT Line or not?
I haven't asked.
My thought is that salesman was speaking from wrong end. He no longer works there & I have no winter pack (I think).

61 - 69 of 69 Posts