Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do I have to phone customer services.

I can't get my head round having to have both the Hyundai subscription, plus the Blue link 馃槄 I need to get my car added to my Hyundai account somehow (maybe a phone call to the dealer?). My car is connected to Blue link, but I can't do anything without sorting the PIN out!

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just bumping this. I鈥檝e got no further. I'm tempted to try to remove Bluelink from my phone and disconnect the car and try again.

I don鈥檛 know who to contact to sort this (going to try to phone the dealer this week). I can鈥檛 find anywhere to reset the PIN. It says I should be able to do this on the Hyundai site (log in area) but I can鈥檛 find anywhere to do that.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right... I鈥檝e sorted it, so am updating this thread in case anyone finds this in a search.

The instructions say that you can click the change pin link on the homepage, but it鈥檚 not quite that clear (although now totally obvious).

When you click on the home button, three lines appear in the top left corner. Click on these, then click on "my account鈥 - then you will see the change pin/ reset pin options.

Easy when you know how, but a little hidden otherwise.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts