Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
EV6 GT Line and e208 GT
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In 3 months and 7500 miles I have only seen 2 others on the road. it’s nice with them rare at the moment.
I am in the Netherlands now and I have seen 3 more in 30 mins having seen none in London for a month. Obviously a few more over here and a few more chargers as well 🙄(y)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Great I’ll be there in June, passing through for a holiday in Norway. Taking advantage of the Kia ionity charge discount and Kia European wide breakdown cover. Hopefully won’t need the cover but nice to have It.

·
Registered
Mercedes EQC 400 4matic
479 Posts
Never seen another one of mine🤷‍♀️ Rarely saw another GLK when I had that and now I see them all the time and even saw my old one a few months back. Think the GLK will become a popular collecters car here certainly the Normans are buying them now they are 7yrs old at least. At one time the place was full of the old 210 model e class but they are slowly dying and disappearing not least because many were big diesels which nowadays are not allowed in may cities on bad pollution days.

·
Premium Member
Some EVs or other
9,744 Posts
Seriously, I’ve seen loads, can’t complete a journey without seeing half a dozen or more?

Oh wait Ted, that’s the model Y I’m thinking of, sorry, as you were! 😂

They are still quite a rare, and may I say, quite striking sight. 👍

·
Registered
610 Posts
I’ve seen a few including a runway red EV6 like mine at the Norwich Gridserve. Also one in the gunmetal grey silver which I liked but other half didn’t.
Blue and white spotted as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts