Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm in my final uni year at the University of Warwick and I'm writing a dissertation on consumer motivation to switch to vehicle-subscriptions. I would really appreciate if as many of you as possible could fill in my survey, it takes around 2 minutes.

Here's the link: General Information

Naturally, all information you provide is anonymised and will be safely stored in accordance with GDPR and the University of Warwick guidelines and will be deleted once I receive my grades.

Thank you so much for your help!

Best,

Lukas

·
Super Moderator
11,700 Posts
Done.

Good luck with your dissertation.

You will get points here for following your uni's GDPR and Ethics guidlines. We see far too many student surveys that skip this important step.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Are you subscribed to a vehicle-subscription service? *
No.
How many vehicles do you have in your household (excluding your subscribed-vehicle)? *
Er ... ?

Otherwise pretty clear, straightforward and quick. (y)

·
Registered
704 Posts
I admire your initiative in finding this forum and posting the question. This is probably not helpful BUT I for one have never heard of subscription services and not entirely sure how they would work so cannot comment other than to say that, like PCP, the ultimate test is the cost comparison.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Is a subscription aka a car club.

IE you pay a monthly fee and can borrow a car by the hour or day and pickup and return to an urban parking/charging spot on the side of the street.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts