·
Registered
Kia Soul EV 2020
2,520 Posts
Is it available in the UK? How much?

·
Miki
45 Posts
I've checked on Jag's website and it is not listed. You can only get the EV400. Bjorn in his videos something along the lines of "it is only available in Norway & Germany".
The cheaper version is called EV320 and only comes in S & SE trim. No HSE.
Let's hope it'll be available here in the UK as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Volkswagen ID.3 Life
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately this is not available in the UK. I emailed Jaguar a couple of weeks back to ask the question as this would have been perfect for me. A few emails later and I'm in an EV400 iPace.
That sales tactic worked well then :LOL:

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Only reason to sell what is in effect the same cost to build, at a lower price, is to sell more units.

Would suspect some good deals on EV400s available if this is the case.

Fair assumption @Oilymo ?

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Is it available in the UK? How much?
Information that’s been around for many months now is this will never be available in the U.K.
It does seem an odd decision, but as others have said, some good deals to be had whether buying, leasing, PCP or subscription service direct from JLR Pivotal.
The EV320 is a software derated version of the EV400.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
more specific regarding what a "Good deal" is?
Expect @Oilymo will give you feedback on his deal.

Options from JLR Pivotal is £1150 per month (HSE or SE), min 3 months plus one off £550 signup fee. No commitment, no deposit. Get a physical key. They were doing the I-pace as a special for £950 per month, so might get them to agree to that with a referral of £125 off too. let me know if you need a referral.
ONTO is £1299 per month HSE all inclusive and it’s min 1 month and can hand back or keep renewing, no commitment, no deposit. Also includes free charging with BP Pulse and Shell cards. No physical key all done with an app.

Reactions: Talaipwros

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
will you be so kind to be a bit more specific regarding what a "Good deal" is?
I just rejected my ID3 and am back on the market
You did. May I ask why?
I did consider one, but the amount of chatter in id3 forum they are very sensitive bunch.
Some buyers regret

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
80 Posts
You did. May I ask why?
I did consider one, but the amount of chatter in id3 forum they are very sensitive bunch.
Some buyers regret

sure, software problems, out of 2 months ownership there were just about 2 days not in VW service
They have tried 3 times to fix it - upgraded software, check 12v battery, whatever they could try - , three times they told me it is fine, and it was never fixed. On one occasion I had a call to collect the thing, went there the next day and the doors wouldn't even open. The service guy couldn't believe it !

I would definite avoid it like the plague, at least until software issues are sorted

( and I am still waiting for my money back...)

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
sure, software problems, out of 2 months ownership there were just about 2 days not in VW service
They have tried 3 times to fix it - upgraded software, check 12v battery, whatever they could try - , three times they told me it is fine, and it was never fixed. On one occasion I had a call to collect the thing, went there the next day and the doors wouldn't even open. The service guy couldn't believe it !

I would definite avoid it like the plague, at least until software issues are sorted

( and I am still waiting for my money back...)
Sorry to hear that. How long has it been.

First thing sales guy said to me was software issues .
Looks like alot the current owners are getting about 170 ish wanted car could easily do over 200 .

So im having nosey here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts