Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am not from U.k
consider to buy I-Pace, made a test drive and I am highly impressed.
For the resent years I am with Totota RAV-4 hybrid which is very reliable.
How is I-Pace with reliability and service ?
and what do you think about the future for Jaguar ?
Thank you

·
Registered
24 Posts
Had our I Pace for 6 months and it is wonderful. An electric car should be more reliable than a hybrid or a straight ICE car as they are so much simpler! I have found my local Jag garage to be excellent. While you have told us where you don’t live you have not mentioned where you do live. I am sure jaguar support is better in some countries than others as driven by the number of car sold.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Had our I Pace for 6 months and it is wonderful. An electric car should be more reliable than a hybrid or a straight ICE car as they are so much simpler! I have found my local Jag garage to be excellent. While you have told us where you don’t live you have not mentioned where you do live. I am sure jaguar support is better in some countries than others as driven by the number of car sold.
Tel-Aviv, Israel. Jag support is good here. Thank you.

·
Registered
17,436 Posts
As with most marques, if your local dealer is good and they are able to service EVs then you shouldn’t have a problem.

I don’t think there have been many issues across the community, if anything this may be the most reliable car JLR have made. (of course it was built by Austrians) ;)

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Tata are in it for the long term, they will not sell the business on like BL & Ford.

I hope that the peeps in Magna Steyr that build the i-Pace are better than those in the same plant that built the E61 BMW .......

·
Registered
17,436 Posts
I hope that the peeps in Magna Steyr that build the i-Pace are better than those in the same plant that built the E61 BMW .......
I have a feeling the main reliability issues are down to the tier 1 suppliers. Go ask Tesla where their main recalls have come from.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts