Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm now coming up to a year on my I-PACE lease (wow, that went by quickly!)

I've just received a text from my local dealership saying that it's now time to book my service. I was under the impression that the service interval for this car was once every 2 years or 16,000 miles. I'm not sure where I read this, perhaps it's incorrect.

I get the feeling that the text is just sent out as most Jaguar vehicles are supposed to get a yearly service. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the vehicle, it's low mileage and I'd rather avoid unnecessary contact such as visiting a vehicle service centre at the moment. What is the mandatory service interval for the car, if there is such a thing?

Edit: I followed the link they gave and the service is listed as: "Jaguar 2 Year Service" @ £191. I guess that answers my question. ;)

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Do you guys know that any warranty can NOT be the subject of an exclusive supplier: any VAT registered garage so long as they use the OEM spare parts will meet the requirements.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Whilst the warranty may not dependent on a main dealer doing the servicing some leases t&c specify you do have to use them. Check the paperwork if in any doubt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts