Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, something happened last week that made me smile. I stopped at the Strensham services on the M5 (by J8) last week (before the lock-down!) for a quick rapid charge on the way home. When I returned to my car at the charger, I found this leaflet under the wiper:

Has anyone else had one of these? It made me smile all the way home....

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
Just checked the QR code! Have you seen her video...? :)

Also on Twitter -- she's on quite a mission: Greta Thunberg eat your heart out..!

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Hi all, something happened last week that made me smile. I stopped at the Strensham services on the M5 (by J8) last week (before the lock-down!) for a quick rapid charge on the way home. When I returned to my car at the charger, I found this leaflet under the wiper:
View attachment 129302
View attachment 129303

Has anyone else had one of these? It made me smile all the way home....
I would LOVE to receive that level of attention.
Crongrats to the parents of "EVCharlotte" in their guidance / education.
They should be very proud.
Bless her heart !.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Was this the girl who reduced Bobby Llewelyn to tears at Fully Charged Live last year? Must admit I felt a bit quivery too! EVCharlotte rocks!

Reactions: Carty

·
Registered
531 Posts
Is it just me, or is the sound on that video so low I can't hear what they are saying?
Not just you, it's very quiet. There is a Fully Charged video of the same event but I can't seem to find it...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just move the volume control slider up. People put stuff on YouTube with different sound levels.

My main problem was the reverberant acoustic.

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
It is sad but when I read the title of this thread my first thought was "... I hope you used anti-bac after!". Sign of the times.

Lovely. Never heard of this before but so true and it is good that young kids get it... I wish the adult would get it too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts