Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Thinking of getting a model 3 thru my company in a year or so. I built this site Track second-hand car values and prices on AutoTrader and PistonHeads - Car Price Tracker and it gave me the idea of writing a price tracker for New & Used Electric Cars | Tesla - it works pretty well; I get an alert in telegram whenever there is a new cheapest car in the inventory. I'm also storing that data so I can build up a sheet of the lowest prices and how often they change. Was thinking of snagging a low price low mileage "new" car sometime next year.

Would people be interested in these alerts? Happy to share them whilst I don't have any intention of buying just yet!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi,

Thinking of getting a model 3 thru my company in a year or so. I built this site Track second-hand car values and prices on AutoTrader and PistonHeads - Car Price Tracker and it gave me the idea of writing a price tracker for New & Used Electric Cars | Tesla - it works pretty well; I get an alert in telegram whenever there is a new cheapest car in the inventory. I'm also storing that data so I can build up a sheet of the lowest prices and how often they change. Was thinking of snagging a low price low mileage "new" car sometime next year.

Would people be interested in these alerts? Happy to share them whilst I don't have any intention of buying just yet!
If you search on "Tesla Model 3" it only brings back Model S cars? Otherwise it looks really good and would be useful.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry I wasnt very clear - the price tracker for Model 3s is only posting to a Telegram account right now - not to my price tracker site. Here's a graph of the price history for those interested:

The lower price models don't hang around for long!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hi,

Mind sharing the code? What language have you written it in?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts