Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've asked BMW about this and they refuse to acknowledge that this happening so I'm wondering if anyone else is having this issue where the connected drive app sends you a reminder that you need to leave to be at destination on time but also states that 'Fuel is low' when the Rex tank and battery are both full. Additionally within the app under the activity section it constantly has an orange fuel pump stating that 'fuel is low'.

Anyone experienced this? Any advice?

·
Premium Member
9,083 Posts
You have set a favourite charger and you are not able to reach that charger from your present location.

Remove the charger from favourites - job jobbed.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You have set a favourite charger and you are not able to reach that charger from your present location.

Remove the charger from favourites - job jobbed.
Nope that doesn’t appear to be it either. Beginning to think I’ll have to talk to BMW again, which has always been a frustrating experience.

·
EGGY
1,726 Posts
I get low fuel (petrol) on the app, been there since I picked in up 2 weeks ago, I also get "rear door open", both appear to be false messages so I'm ignoring them. In car I get "fuel (elec) flap open constantly, seems to be quite sensitive. I've played around with the positioning of the small cable that holds the socket covers, that seems to help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.