Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody. Firstly, I'm new to all of this so please forgive my ignorance etc, when I ask newbie questions.
I believe that I get a charge type card with the I3 when it arrives.. Is this right etc? Also what do i get from it? I am having a charging point installed at home etc so that part should be relatively simple. What other charging cards/apps should I get? I'm quietly getting anxious about jumping off the cliff and need to get everything in place before the big day. I have driven the I3 and I like it, it will do perfectly for 95% of my needs and I have another car that will take care of the 5% moments anyway. Any advice that will smooth my transition to EV driving will be appreciated.
Also I am just about to change my electricity supplier potentially, I use OVO at present but my 2 year deal is just about to lapse. I do use quite a lot of electricity at home anyway but if there is a better option available, now would be the ideal time to change. Also is there anything that I need to put in place when changing (or staying) with a supplier. I prefer fixed term whenever possible, it reduces anxiety. I'm Asperger Syndrome so change is always a leap of faith for me and takes a lot of thought/planning.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Have a look at the threads in General Charging Discussions and Charging Locations. It's confusing at first, but gets clearer if you spend some time reading.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts