Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all just a quick question so I can get things ready. The date is finally here and I鈥檓 picking up my new i3s on Thursday 馃榿馃榿 I鈥檓 sure I will have more questions, I like my music and have had the Harman Karren system I鈥檓 just wondering is the only way to get high level audio signals into the head unit is via the usb socket or is there any other way of making a physical connection? Blue tooth only gives a low quality stream,Therefore all that happens Is a high quality amplifier just makes the bad quality even worse.

thanks

Registered
Hi all just a quick question so I can get things ready. The date is finally here and I鈥檓 picking up my new i3s on Thursday 馃榿馃榿 I鈥檓 sure I will have more questions, I like my music and have had the Harman Karren system I鈥檓 just wondering is the only way to get high level audio signals into the head unit is via the usb socket or is there any other way of making a physical connection? Blue tooth only gives a low quality stream,Therefore all that happens Is a high quality amplifier just makes the bad quality even worse.

thanks
Should come with a subscription to deezer or Napster. USB / Bluetooth only other options

Registered
2020 BMW i3S 120Ah BEV
There's no line inputs any more, no. You can however load flac/wav files on USB sticks and play them directly on the head unit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts