Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I collected my new ZE50 Iconic this morning- I thought the Iconic had full fabric seats, whereas the GT had part leather seats. However... my Iconic has the part leather seats. I'm not complaining because I think I prefer them, it's just that it wasn't what I expected!! The photos I can find online show cloth seats. Have I got an unusual car, or are they all like this?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Earlier on in the year (back around summer time) there was a fire in the factory which manufactured the material for Iconic spec seats, for a time until Renault could get the cloth manufactured elsewhere, Iconic came with the part "leather" seats as per Gt-Line, FOC.

However this was only for a short time; few months, so either you have a, mis-build (it happens), or you've got a car that was built a fair while ago and has just been hanging around which does happen but unlikely with ZOE, given the popularity and demand of the car.

Enjoy the nicer trim.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Earlier on in the year (back around summer time) there was a fire in the factory which manufactured the material for Iconic spec seats, for a time until Renault could get the cloth manufactured elsewhere, Iconic came with the part "leather" seats as per Gt-Line, FOC.

However this was only for a short time; few months, so either you have a, mis-build (it happens), or you've got a car that was built a fair while ago and has just been hanging around which does happen but unlikely with ZOE, given the popularity and demand of the car.

Enjoy the nicer trim.
Well that's a nice bonus for me then, thanks. I've checked and preconditioning from the app is working fine, there's no leaks from the doors and no apparent creaks from the boot (yet, at least). I've even got a full set of foot mats that I wasn't expecting. Early days, but I'm very pleased with the car.

·
Zoe Devotee
9,438 Posts
Friday car. Hopefully this is the extent on your issues though. Watch out for water ingress, and creaks from boot/roof. If you don't have them your probably onto a good thing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts