1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like the colours are now out in the open, being:-

Glacier white metallic

Mangan grey metallic

Moonstone grey

Makena turquoise metallic

Does anyone out there have the ability/software to render some images of id.3 in these colours, with the black roof? 馃槏

Registered
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Is it my eyes, or the lighting, but Moonstone grey and Mangan grey metallic look pretty much the same?
It's the lighting! If you google the actual colours the moonstone grey is really light, wishy-washy, and possibly the "free colour", if there is to be one, and non-metallic. The blue is actually quite a light turquoise colour... so they are both out i think!

So for me it is between the white, and the dark grey.

The dark grey maybe the colour the "disguised as a Nissan Leaf" cars have been running around in! 馃槈

Registered
Moonstone is that light grey colour that has popped up from several manufacturers in recent years. Think battleship grey, my neighbour has a new mini in the same type of colour. It is said (by my dealer) to be considered the "happening" cool colour at the mo but we will see how well it will age. Car colours are very cyclical, it's not that many years ago that white was the colour to have, but 10 years ago it was difficult to find anyone even offering a white option but in the 1990's they had been common. Keep it long enough and it comes back in fashion. :)

Registered
Moonstone is that light grey colour that has popped up from several manufacturers in recent years. Think battleship grey, my neighbour has a new mini in the same type of colour. It is said (by my dealer) to be considered the "happening" cool colour at the mo but we will see how well it will age. Car colours are very cyclical, it's not that many years ago that white was the colour to have, but 10 years ago it was difficult to find anyone even offering a white option but in the 1990's they had been common. Keep it long enough and it comes back in fashion. :)
Yes it is the 鈥榮hiny primer鈥 which many people love (personally I couldn鈥檛 think of a worse colour to have though)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
Trapdoor
Speak EV - Electric Car Forums
A community for enthusiasts of all makes and models of EV from BMW to Tesla, Renault, Nissan, Mitsubishi and more. Join the electrifying discussion today!
Full Forum Listing