Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ID.3 shows the current range on the map using a brighter shade. It doesn't work very well near the coast when the system tries to render the end of range along the coast. I'm in Orkney now and the result is quite horrible. Here is an example, my actual range when I took this picture was over 160 miles.

Plant Black Gadget Rectangle Audio equipment

What is even worse, as I drive around the shades of within and without range sometimes shift randomly, resulting in a distracting flicker in display.

Does anyone know how to turn range display off? Could not find it in the menus.

·
Registered
ID.3 1st
427 Posts
I THINK it's either in the Settings (on that screen) or the menu you see when you press the "3 lines" icon to the right of Settings.

And yes, it goes bonkers near coastlines.

Reactions: Felisek

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I THINK it's either in the Settings (on that screen) or the menu you see when you press the "3 lines" icon to the right of Settings.
Ah, indeed, the three lines. I looked there before but somehow missed it. Thanks!

BTW: what is the point of having two separate settings/three lines buttons?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Who knows what rolls about in the heads/committee meetings of VW’s software design meetings….

anyway - I would like somewhere on the Nav what my percentage charge will be upon arrival. Contingent of course on present soc and useage rates. ABRP do this (it’s the best feature on ABRP imho) so why not here. Would be really useful and allows you to adjust your driving style to get a certain end goal soc. eg if loads left you can go faster - or take it slow and hypermile etc…

1 - 5 of 5 Posts