Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
VW ID.3 1st Edition & Tesla M3 LR
7,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ID.3 VW Rubber Mats turned up this week, nice quality for the money and fit perfectly as you’d expect. I was surprised to find a third mini mat for the rear that covers the carpet behind the centre console as well, which is a nice touch.

·
Registered
586 Posts
They are good, but I noticed the same issue in your first photo as with the supplied mats in my car - The driver's mat doesn't go anywhere near far enough under the pedals. The carpet under my pedals is covered in mud already after a week... The mats I had in my eGolf went a fair way under the pedals & kept the carpet completely clean.

·
Registered
168 Posts
My ID.3 VW Rubber Mats turned up this week, nice quality for the money and fit perfectly as you’d expect. I was surprised to find a third mini mat for the rear that covers the carpet behind the centre console as well, which is a nice touch.

View attachment 139354
View attachment 139355
Did you fit the foot rest yourself, I remember seeing some posts saying it was not included - not even an optional extra :)

·
Premium Member
VW ID.3 1st Edition & Tesla M3 LR
7,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you fit the foot rest yourself, I remember seeing some posts saying it was not included - not even an optional extra :)
I did! 👍😁

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.