Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
VW told me standard models with dealers in September but who knows when your order will get delivered if you order then (unless they take orders prior to being able to drive;). My guess is there will be more info either next month or April. Have you signed up for updates via the VW uk site?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks TrevorH, i'm a prebooker for the 1st edition. I'm getting the rare email from VW since last May on the 1st edition. Maybe I need to sign up specifically for the standard model updates, do you think?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wish I could spell, 'standard'! I can't seem to change the thread title!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Thanks TrevorH, i'm a prebooker for the 1st edition. I'm getting the rare email from VW since last May on the 1st edition. Maybe I need to sign up specifically for the standard model updates, do you think?
Don’t think there is a specific email signup so assume if your are on there email distribution list you will here something, occasionally (I get these too)

·
Registered
85 Posts
At the pre-bookers event in London I was told that reservation holders would be at the front of the queue for ordering series production cars when we are given the option to confirm or cancel orders.

·
Registered
467 Posts
At the pre-bookers event in London I was told that reservation holders would be at the front of the queue for ordering series production cars when we are given the option to confirm or cancel orders.
I wonder how that is going to work? I think they'd need a second wait-list (or a flag on the first) so they can ask "Do you want a 1St Edition?" If no, "Do you want to order a series production now without driving it?", If no, "Do you want to wait until you can drive one, then get an expedited order if you go ahead?"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts