Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what colours the ID3 First edition is being released in? I’ve seen it mentioned in forums a few times, but don’t know where the information has come from, or is it speculation?

·
Registered
688 Posts
The VW CEO said at the launch that all ID3 will have a black roof & tailgate, so all 2-tone unless one of the available colours is black.

I think I read black, white, grey & green a while back, but I'm not sure.

·
Registered
38 Posts
There are some pictures of a red/black/silver combo floating around on the internet. I'm sure it's just a mock up rather than an actual car. No idea if that will be one of the final colours - looks nice though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Norwegian site elbil24 had a drive with ID3 and more information about the car than I've seen anywhere else. Unfortunately it is only in Norwegian (which I understand slightly).

Based on their info, 1ST will have following colors: metallic white, regular grey, near black grey, light blue, turquoise, and yellow(ish). I gather that "base" 1ST comes as single tone, while Plus and Max as two tone.

Interior will be light beige or dark.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Norwegian site elbil24 had a drive with ID3 and more information about the car than I've seen anywhere else. Unfortunately it is only in Norwegian (which I understand slightly).

Based on their info, 1ST will have following colors: metallic white, regular grey, near black grey, light blue, turquoise, and yellow(ish). I gather that "base" 1ST comes as single tone, while Plus and Max as two tone.

Interior will be light beige or dark.
The article is here:

If you open it in Chrome it should offer to automatically translate into english (or any other lanuage of your choosing!). It does a somewhat half baked job so I'm guessing Norwegian to English is not terribly straight forward. :unsure:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts