Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
ID.4 First Edition 77Kw
316 Posts
If you check previous postings - this sort of issue, has been reported before ... I had it a number of times on my ID.4 soon after I took delivery (it's now over 1 year old and 22,000 miles later!) ... The errors only "calmed down" ... at the time - when these errors were frequently occurring - it went into the dealer 6 times for software updates (they didn't have a clue what was causing it), but kept taking software, downloads, sending them to Germany for analysis, who I then understand make amendments to the "tolerance settings" in the software ... to solve the errors issue !

I would speak with your dealer (clearly a warrantee issue) ... and explain the following to them ! ... You'll need to present them with the pictures - as frequently the car didn't actually log the error !

·
Registered
ID.4 First Edition 77Kw
316 Posts
I'll take your word for that, but if it's so common then it's probably like VW say and nothing serious to worry about.
It's worth noting - (when I described the errors), VW's response was one of don't drive the car and get it to a dealer (this fault was new to them at the time - apparently), then next they didn't believe it/me - as it wasn't in the logs - so had to print off the pictures to prove it ... my advise would still be - keep a log of what was going on, events, duration of driving, any specific circumstances and take pictures every-time ! ... only then did they start to take me seriously ...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts