Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2018 e-Golf
856 Posts
Depends if you want a bigger car with less range and gadgets? Id go with the ID3 family unless i needed the space

·
Registered
628 Posts
What's DTD?

·
Registered
VW ID.3 58kWh
137 Posts
Drive The Deal

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was considering ordering the Max trim but considering the spec of the Family trim, I would save money ordering that and upgrading the wheels to the 19" and adding on the Infotainment Pack Plus. Got a test drive for an ID.3 booked for tomorrow. My main worry is coming from a Tiguan, I'm concerned the ID.3 will be too small.

·
Registered
VW ID.3 58kWh
137 Posts
My main worry is coming from a Tiguan, I'm concerned the ID.3 will be too small.
I swapped 2019 Tiguan R-Line for ID.3 Family and have no regrets. Had the same doubts but surprisingly there is more space in ID.3 especially at the back (hint: compare wheelbase of these two cars).

Reactions: sparkymark75

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm interested in the same thing - ID3 vs ID4 vs Skoda Enyaq. We have 2 large children's car seats. They're fine in the Disco5, but in the Kuga we're replacing it's really hard to plug belts in - a pain I really want to avoid in the replacement. Not too worried about range, just ease of use hopping in and out with the kids around town.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts