Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering a ID4. However, my wife has back problems , so we need a EV with the softest ride we can find. Apparently most ID4 demonstrator vehicles in the UK are First Edition and have been specified with 20" wheels. I would really like my wife to be able to experience the ride of an ID4 on 19" wheels, ideally with the optional Dynamic Chassis Control (DCC) that can be set to comfort setting. Is there anyone in the UK Midlands who is aware of such a ID4 demonstrator, or has their own ID4 with this specification, or expecting delivery soon, who would be prepared to offer a demonstration drive to a couple of mask-wearing double vaccinated people. I don't want to risk ordering a car on a 3 year lease, only to find that the combination of the ride and seat design is too firm. Thanks anyone.

·
Registered
'18 Zoe ZE 40 R110 + '21 VW ID.4 1st
420 Posts
I'm in the Midlands, but my ID.4 is the first edition with the big wheels, sorry. I'm happy to give you a ride in it so you can compare if you'd like though!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks very much Ambassador Spock for the offer.I have driven a 1st Edition vehicle with 20" wheels, but I would like to experience an ID.4 with the smaller 19" wheels, in the hope that it offers a better ride quality, for my wife who has back problems.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts