Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having just taken delievery of a new KIA Niro EV I am still working my way through the handbook trying to decide which features are fitted and which are not.
This is the 4+ model, and the manual has so many qualifiers IF EQUIPPED that I have still to work out the definitive build on this car. The dealer couldnt really be xxxxd finding out. Although offered that the manual is sort of Generic!
For example thought the driver seat and mirror memory was fitted.....its described but not fitted. Thought there was a seat ventilation feature..............leather seats on long trips can get a bit, you know! But its not. Has anyone had a dealiership offer a definitive build with all features fitted stated? This information must exist somewhere, since hardly believe that the shop floor runs the build in a random way.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You won't have the 4+, your model will be the 4. The 4+ isn't being delivered until November/December as it is the 2021 model.

This link may help with the differences:
Thanks for this, my dealer is not being all that helpful in detailing exactly which features are fitted. I am having to drag it out as I go through the “generic” manual. The attached dealer bulletin was interesting. My dealer never got in touch to talk about the Ev21 option. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts