Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know whether access to the IKEA EV charge points is limited to the store opening times, or are they more generally available? I have a particular interest in Bristol to hopefully top up on a late evening return from Bristol Airport

·
Registered
142 Posts
If you check out zap-map.com, select the chargepoint and click the info tab, it tells you the opening times of the IKEA chargers.

It says Bristol is 10am-pm Monday-Saturday, and 11am-5pm Sunday.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
If you check out zap-map.com, select the chargepoint and click the info tab, it tells you the opening times of the IKEA chargers.

It says Bristol is 10am-pm Monday-Saturday, and 11am-5pm Sunday.
That's not always accurate, sadly. The Charger at MK IKEA says the same, but is actually accessible 24x7 as the car park is not gated in any way.

Perhaps worth giving the store a call to ask if their car park has a gate?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info - I've only just picked up my EV so am learning! I'd not come across Zap-Map & it looks very useful. I called the store & they confirmed access is only during opening time which is a shame - just too early for me after returning to airport this time...

·
Registered
853 Posts
Not much use but Nottingham ikea state opening hours as well but I've used it at just after 7am before. Again the carpark isn't gated or anything.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts