29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
13 בפברואר 2020 211755 GMT+0200.jpg
this light, its lit all the time ?

13 בפברואר 2020 211808 GMT+0200.jpg
This car with open door on a knob?

13 בפברואר 2020 211821 GMT+0200.jpg
This head figure with the sound waves ?

I'll be happy to know what they do or shut on or off.

Thank you in advance

·
Registered
235 Posts
First one is a little light that illuminates the gear shifter with a gentle glow at night. A lot of cars have one. My favourite was in my Passat R-Line that had a sexy red one. The second picture is the switch for the internal lights so they come on when the door is open. The final one is the voice interface, the theory is that if you press it you can ask the car to make phone calls if your phone is connected via bluetooth. I have not used it to see if it works as I used Android Auto. Remember that your steering wheel is straight of a VW Golf, on the VW the button is present but is an optional extra to have it activated.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hello

The voice button works with Android Auto. When pressed you can ask it to make a call, send a text etc all without having to take your eyes off the road i find it works really well.

Cheers

Allen

·
Registered
276 Posts
The voice button works with SIRI on the iPhone. You can ask it to do anything you would normally do with SIRI. A good one is “What is the outside temperature “ :)

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Okay, so the top photo of the little small white light next to the symbol of the car door open.
Well, my car was like this when I had taken delivery, I first I though it was a pretty hopeless interior light !.
Turns out, that the switch depicting the car with the door ajar, had NOT been pushed !.
When you push this button, it will allow the main front interior lights to come on, when the front doors are opened !.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts