Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

At Fleetdrive Electric we currently have exceptional terms on limited stock Mercedes B-Class Electric Drive B250e, we have Sport Premium and Art Premium in South Sea Blue Metallic Paint with Black Artico Leather and Energy Assist Pack.

We offer Business as well as Personal leasing contracts - please give me an email [email protected] or call me on the office number below for tailored quotes :)

The above vehicles are ready for a quick turnaround - if you have any questions at all or would like any further information on these or any other EV/PHEV just let me know!

Thanks,

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jason,

Not a problem - if you could send me an email with your annual mileage and whether personal or business I can run the figures and send these over to you - Sport Premium or Art Premium model?

Thanks,

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jason - as we have just recieved these great terms on the stock B250e's we are yet to publicly advertise the figures (I know that this post is on a huge EV forum and within the Mercedes EV section!) - we are more than happy to send representative figures through to an email address as we work on a case by case basis to ensure the best figures and service :)

I hope this is helpful - thanks,

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, cool - [email protected]

I warn you the figures better be good - some other car manufacturer took £2000 of my hard earned late last month and a 28kWh car with no rapid charging has limited appeal - basically it's as much use as a Fluence
Jason - have just emailed you through PCH figures on these,

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
10,660 Posts
basically it's as much use as a Fluence
That is a bit harsh. The 3kW single phase makes it slow to charge at home but 11kW on Ecotricity allows us to use our B Class for medium length journeys if destination charging is available, such as visiting friends and family.

·
Premium Member
10,660 Posts
If you have any ability to feedback to Mercedes please feedback "No Rapid Charging? WTF?"
Intended for local commuting and not to replace ones E or M class for distance ;)

·
Premium Member
10,660 Posts
The above vehicles are ready for a quick turnaround - if you have any questions at all or would like any further information on these or any other EV/PHEV just let me know!
The one we currently have is on short term lease so can go back any time. Please can you email quote for 2 year on 6000 miles personal basis. Please also advise other options fitted - we are suprised this one doesnt have DAB.

I will PM my email address

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
That is a bit harsh
Just a bit harsh. Even had they used a proper 22kW charger rather that a half-assed 11kW one then there would have been a kind of logic to this. At 22kW on a 28kWh battery I can wholly see the justification of NOT installing RC capability and this is what Renault have done. But to add 11kW which is such a niche component is madness. It's as though they underpinned the car with left over from the 2013 Tesla Model S parts bin.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi all,

At Fleetdrive Electric we currently have exceptional terms on limited stock Mercedes B-Class Electric Drive B250e, we have Sport Premium and Art Premium in South Sea Blue Metallic Paint with Black Artico Leather and Energy Assist Pack.

We offer Business as well as Personal leasing contracts - please give me an email [email protected] or call me on the office number below for tailored quotes :)

Thanks,
James,

Are you still working for this company?

If so do you have any Mercedes B-Class Electric Drive B250e, we have Sport Premium and Art Premium in South Sea Blue Metallic Paint with Black Artico Leather and Energy Assist Pack available in the next few months?

Let me know.

Thanks
Adrian

·
Registered
942 Posts
You can tag @[email protected] (using @ symbol) and he should get a message.
I am interested as well for when our PCP runs out in May.
James,

If so do you have any Mercedes B-Class Electric Drive B250e, we have Sport Premium and Art Premium in South Sea Blue Metallic Paint with Black Artico Leather and Energy Assist Pack available in the next few months?

Let me know.

Thanks
Adrian

·
Registered
897 Posts
James,

Let me know.

Thanks
Adrian
Or, go old fashioned and give them a call 0800 197 1297 or 0330 303 2020, they are nice people, I spoke to Vicky from here in the past.

I would also give Drayton a call, tell them what you are looking for and when you want one and the type of price you want to pay and they will call if something comes up.

·
Registered
621 Posts
You can tag @[email protected] (using @ symbol) and he should get a message.
I am interested as well for when our PCP runs out in May.
Still waiting for a call back from James at Fleetdrive after speaking to him on 3/1- looks like the cheap deals have gone.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts