Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Administrator
7,193 Posts
I have had the same thing happened as well. I think it did it when the ev range was very low and I was switching like you between hold and normal. It is almost as if the car thinks you are trying to cheat and get a far bigger electric range by using regen made by the ice. Maybe some cars have a consience:p

· Administrator
7,193 Posts
Neither. Sheffield said they could service it, but it would invalidate the warranty as they are not a Chevy service point - despite their Derby branch being both Chevy and Vauxhall! I'm actually going to Cambridge, but combining it as part of a trip to Essex, so more convenient.than it sounds.
I brought Mine and get it serviced there. The service guy on the desk is a bit strange but they are very good and know their stuff

· Administrator
7,193 Posts
Yeah, it probably won't affect the lifetime average much - certainly not for the couple of miles out of 3500 that I've done in the car, but as a second owner, the 3000 miles the first owner did (leaving with with 53.1mpg lifetime average) are a mystery to me.
Mine was an ex Chevy car and had never been plugged in, my life time mpg on the day I started driving was under 50 mpg. Cambridge reset it at our first service

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.