Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy new year to all

I have a query over whether the date can be set on the zoe as after the 31/12/2016 my clock is now correct but the date is showing a1/1/2000 anyone know how to manually change the date

Help!!!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Change MPH to KPH

Apparently its the same as changing to KPH on the Scenic

EDIT: you may need to press brake pedal too.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Have you checked your clock in settings? They might be set on manual, where you have to set it yourself.
In the same part of the settings I think there is a tick box for using the time from the network if you try that it might pick up the correct time.

I'm not exactly sure but the manual should walk you through how to set the time up.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
You're living in the past, man.

Make sure your radio is working and tune it into a news station, usually cars pick up the time and date from the broadcast radio stations or the "rugby" time signal, if there's an issue with the aerial in your car it might not be able to get the right date and time.

See if there's anything in the r-link app that might help.

Also Somewhere in the menus in the car there might be a date setting section, here's what the manual says about the clock -
resetting the clock

The time setting is done automatically. You may, however, change this.

From the display A, select “Menu”, then “System” then “Clock”.
Set the hours and minutes.
Select “End” to confirm your choice.

·
Zoe Devotee
8,372 Posts
Happy new year to all

I have a query over whether the date can be set on the zoe as after the 31/12/2016 my clock is now correct but the date is showing a1/1/2000 anyone know how to manually change the date

Help!!!

First I need to see where you've found the date. It's not I'm the standard clock app on my rlink. But if you show us where you found it I can take a deeper look.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The clock is set to auto, I've tried a manual setup of it to, I will take a picture of the date that is showed on r link

·
Zoe Devotee
8,372 Posts
Cheer, please do, and then I'll check my car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts