Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two weeks in and a few questions to the experienced owners

voice control , lots of sorry I don’t recognise that and things that used to work (I’m cold) it stops recognising ?

is the sat nav map 3D

can you set the charge to start/stop at a time to take advantage of lower rates I only seem able to set a departure time then have to calculate %s back

apart from that it’s a lovely car

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stopped using voice control as it doesnt work for me most of the time. My wife has even bigger problems as she has an irish accent!
HOWEVER, when I use apple carplay... then I can use siri and that works fine.
and it is more relevant for me as I really just need to to make calls and read and write text messages.

No Im not aware of the map being 3D, so would be curious if it is a setting thing.

YES to charge times... I do it from the charger rather than the car, this is because I dont want to be caught out if I am at a public charger, or I need to boost the charge.
However there is a setting in the screen for setting the charge times. RIght now cant remember where as Im not at the car!
Thanks Tigga , voice control was ok when first had it, recognised I’m hot, I’m cold etc but slowly more commands are “sorry that command isn’t available“ and the more I have it the more voice commands become unavailable

I think I’ll use the charger to see if that works , I have the EO charger , I’ll see if that works

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
EO should do it from the app...

The EO Mini Smart Home comes with an app so that you can start, stop and schedule charging from the palm of your hand.
  • Smartphone control - start, stop and lock your charger remotely
  • Schedule charging - schedule when you want your car to charge
  • Money savings - select your energy tariff (certain tariffs integrated) and let the app automatically work out the cheapest time to charge your EV
  • Monitoring and Reporting - track your energy consumption and list a charging session as a business expense
  • Solar matching capability - allow your EV to be powered by solar energy
Yes basic app but having looked in more detail there seems to be a start and stop charging timer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.