Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I read this forum for a long time, but I wasn't a member, but now I'm so happy and want to share it with you!

I have a 2016 30kwh Leaf Tekna

I found on a Facebook post (
) about adding CarPlay and Android Auto into 30kwh Leafs remotely by Xanavi. I wrote to them, they gave me all the info. Want to tell that they have a very high service, many thanks to Vladislav. I paid 300$US+5,5% fees on PayPal (in total, £237), it was a little nervous because I never bought from them anything, but I risked and don't regret it. The installation process took ~40min (incl. downloading time) and it was very easy! The hardest part of it is a sweety awaiting. I think a child can do it without any problems.

So what do I have now:

CarPlay&Android Auto work perfectly, it is magic!!!!

They updated my Navi maps (was 16-17, now it is 17-18, as they told, in one of the next updates they will add the newest maps)

They will be releasing absolutely free updates (1 update was released with small bugs fixed, I already installed it for free and very happy that they fixed bugs in 2 days only)

Start-up notification auto-click, I don't have to click this stupid "I AGREE"

I'm happy as a pig in the dirt and I can recommend it for you guys!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
Being discussed already over here:

Apparently the charge timer and climate control timer are not functional at the moment but this is being addressed soon.

I'm strongly tempted but I'm waiting until the climate control and charge timer problems are verified fixed and a couple more people here have installed it without problems.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts