Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IV are rolling out a new app for access to their network(outside of the tap to pay option)
It'll likely lead to cheaper rates for those that wish to use the app I imagine as well.
I don't work for, nor am connected with IV or such in anyway other than being a user.

Referral code and link below, all I'll say is that for every one that uses the link below, I'll donate 50% of the amount to the charity MIND.

So you get £5 free credit after your first charge, I get £5 credit, and MIND gets £2.50

Need to charge your Electric Vehicle ? I use the Instavolt mobile application, its really simple to use and I would recommend that you use it too. Enter this referral code dzghO on signup and we will both receive a £5 account credit after your first charge. Click here InstaVolt - Rapid Charging Network UK to install the app and signup today.

·
Registered
Peugeot e-208
612 Posts
There'a already referral conga going on in this thread:

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No worries, Just got the notifier and thought a good way to get it back on the radar for those that hadn't seen it yet.
£5 free charge is always welcome as we lose more and more free charging sites :)

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
No worries, Just got the notifier and thought a good way to get it back on the radar for those that hadn't seen it yet.
£5 free charge is always welcome as we lose more and more free charging sites :)
No worries, I didn't see the promo and have just signed up using your referral code. A really good idea to donate 50% of your bonus to charity as well. Thanks.

Reactions: Kingpleb1

·
Registered
59 Posts
Some strange locations... the one in Cannock /Hednesford next to a scrap yard in a KFC carpark that took me another 20 minutes to get out of due to the queues for fried chicken.

Reactions: Harry6
1 - 7 of 7 Posts