Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just bought a 2012 Renault Fluence ZE. I can't figure out the radio, would anyone be able to point me in the right direction to download the instruction manual for the radio?
One other query, I charge at work every day for 2 hours, which brings the charge back to full, so it is going from approx 60% battery to full or nearly full every day. Is that okay? Or should one let the battery discharge close to zero and then recharge?
Thanks in advance,
D

·
Zoe Devotee
7,616 Posts
Don't worry about how you charge your Fluence. The pack will already be badly degraded or well on its way, and Renault do not honour battery warranty claims. Sorry....

Can't help with the radio guide sorry.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Since when have Renault stopped honouring battery warranty claims ??

I had two Fluences before the Zoe, and the battery hire agreement (including the 75% degradation limit) was identical to the Zoe.

·
Zoe Devotee
7,616 Posts
Since when have Renault stopped honouring battery warranty claims ??

I had two Fluences before the Zoe, and the battery hire agreement (including the 75% degradation limit) was identical to the Zoe.
Ok so they might fix the pack, but they won't do it in a timely manner if at all.

Indeed the Zoe is 75%, and what did Renault recently do? BMS update that automagically made all the packs seems healthy again. Almost as though they knew they'd be bitten harder for letting customers down this time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts