Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered mine a month ago and factory build has come up on the app as 3rd week Oct - how long after build before it arrives at the dealer in people’s experience ? Also when I ordered it I tried a few major insurance brands and none of them recognised a GTE so couldn’t give me a quote - anybody else had that problem - who are people using ? Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mine was built on 16th Sept and arrived in the UK today, I'm hoping it will be ready to pick up early next week.

As for insurance, I spoke to Admiral last week, they recognised my model (GTE Advance) and they gave me a pretty good quote.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Unless they have changed it since I got my car VW offer 7 days complimentary insurance after delivery which allows a little time to get your insurance sorted out, switched over, etc.

I haven't had a problem with having the car found, used both Hastings and Admiral as others.

·
State of the art 1958 and 2017
100 Posts
Just checking mine as I have had the renewal in. Admiral shows up with a good quote for the Zoe on her own, if I add in my Focus then it is nearly £200.00 cheaper than my current Direct Line renewal. I am selling my Focus anyway so might lose the multi car discount with DL. Snag is that DL auto renews so I need to be quick and tell them not to do it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts