Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi what quotes are people getting and who with? I have a Leaf 24kw with PlugInsure for a couple of years, quoted approx £1100 which is quite a jump over the £350 on my leaf!! Cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
picking up Eton next week. Getting quotes on different days using the main comparison sites. Zero NCD. 2d ago quotes without a black box or tracker were circa £1400. Today £880. Crazy. Keep plugging away

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
picking up Eton next week. Getting quotes on different days using the main comparison sites. Zero NCD. 2d ago quotes without a black box or tracker were circa £1400. Today £880. Crazy. Keep plugging away
I'd be happy-ish with £800! Dont understand it, its got all the latest safety gizmos to stop me running someone over or crashing into a stationary car....

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'd be happy-ish with £800! Dont understand it, its got all the latest safety gizmos to stop me running someone over or crashing into a stationary car....
Remember it’s worth a lot of money. Presuming you aren’t going for 3rd party insurance only, if 1/100 owners totals their e-tron each year that requires an £800 premium just got cover that!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts