Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any prices for insuring an EV6?
I am currently renewing my MINI Countryman PHEV at a cost of £380.
i substituted the EV6 in the comparison site and the cheapest I got was £555 with a telemetrics device, the next price waS £600 + also there were only 7 prices, whilst the MINI had lots of prices.

·
Registered
Ioniq Project 45, e-Niro4+
2,959 Posts
When I shopped around for quotes for my Ioniq P45 recently (kind of comparable to the 6) the cheapest I found was Saga at £215 !! Unfortunately by the time I had a reg no. it had gone up to £260.
(2 wrinklies, protected fully comp, 8k pa)
LV were also cheap but also went up.

I found wide discrepancies in excesses (400-£600), and especially in windscreen repair (£0 - £30) and replace (£50 - 140) so watch out for these...

Dont forget Go Compare still offer £250 free excess cover

·
Registered
654 Posts
Just chatted with LV as I have a multi car policy (I-Pace and i3) with them.
For remaining 4 months I save £40 with Kia as opposed to Jaguar so for me that’s a good start.

·
Registered
Tesla Model 3 LR AWD Red
11 Posts
Just received a quote for my AWD GT-Line-s Fully Comp and protected max no claims bonus, cheapest is embarrassingly from Sheilas Wheels at £264. Esure were similar with the same £750 excess. Smallest compulsory excess was Churchill at £300 with a premium of £317.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.