Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello speakEV community! My name is Rachel Sakai, I am a design researcher at Daylight Design, a U.S. based design consultancy. We are currently working on a project to better understand and improve the future of electric vehicles in Denmark.

If you are an electric vehicle owner in or around Copenhagen, Denmark, we want to hear from you about your experiences, delights, and frustrations. Our goal is to learn from users to improve electric vehicles for the future!

For those interested in participating in our study, we ask you to please start by filling out a short online survey: Improving the future of EVs Survey

If your profile matches our needs, we will contact you to schedule an interview.

Interviews should last no more than 1.5 hours and all participants will receive 1000 Krone as compensation. Interviews will take place from December 10th – December 13th. We understand that you have busy schedules, so we can arrange an interview time at your convenience.

If you have any questions regarding this project please feel free to email me at [email protected]. For more information about Daylight Design please visit our site at www.daylightdesign.com

We thank you in advance for your time and participation!

Sincerely,
Daylight Design team

1 - 1 of 1 Posts