Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
141 - 158 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
I've got the VNRAMA3 code showing up in my promotions list now, but it says that it expires 07/02/22. Does anyone else have this (or is it written in 'American') ?
I joined today and tried that code it said that promotionhad expired. I did manage to apply the first charge is free promotion and I used someone's referral code to get the £15 off first refil. Not quite sure how that will work, I need to read up a bit more on how bonnet works.

Someone will find an extra £15 on their account.

·
Registered
2020 e-Golf
702 Posts
My first Bonnet nightmare came true...

Bank of THREE rapids.

Another EV pulls in nose first.

Remembers his charging flap is on the side/rear, okaay!

Turns around.

Reverses into the wrong side of the bay!

Decides to use the CCS plug on my rapid, ffs!

So back forward back forward... sigh

Then spends 10-15 min standing at the rapid blocking my view of charging speed so I can decide when to unplug etc

Plug in out in out in out tap card tap card scratch head... jeez

Please to god don't ask me as I'm watching my shows after a 12 hour day.

Eventually, lol

Turns out he is on 94% SOC and is paying with contactless!

Sigh, reminds me of the time a couple parked far to close to me in an almost empty carpark and opened their door into my car! I can't say what happened next... lol!
So a public charging nightmare rather than a Bonnet one.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've got the VNRAMA3 code showing up in my promotions list now, but it says that it expires 07/02/22. Does anyone else have this (or is it written in 'American') ?
I'm all out of other promotions now, so just got my three VNRAMA3 ones to go. Will soon find out if they are valid or (shock horror) that I actually have to pay some money !!

(I've had 206kWh out of them so far, and have still got my first month's free refill to go at at some point too, so really mustn't grumble. I will actually sign up for a refill when the free ride is over)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Has anyone else had issues with the app? It logged me out this morning and when I tried to log back in with my email it was not recognised.

I then managed to log back in somehow but my referral £ has vanished, my linked bank card erased other things have reset. The only thing that is accurate is the credit kWh.

I spoke in app on live chat and was told to delete the app and reinstall but now it won’t recognise my email address again.

I have messaged them on their website, sent an email etc but not getting a response

·
Registered
2022 VW ID.3 Tour Pro S & 2022 Skoda Superb iV L&K
83 Posts
I'm all out of other promotions now, so just got my three VNRAMA3 ones to go. Will soon find out if they are valid or (shock horror) that I actually have to pay some money !!

(I've had 206kWh out of them so far, and have still got my first month's free refill to go at at some point too, so really mustn't grumble. I will actually sign up for a refill when the free ride is over)
My vanrama3 free charges have gone from my account, I let vanarama know, no response.

·
Registered
2020 e-Golf
702 Posts

·
Registered
2020 e-Golf
702 Posts
Still can’t get it to work with bonnet, this new charger station with Genie Point - Enlafac charging station
I expect it's some back-end integration that GeniePoint haven't done or enabled yet for the Engie branded locations, the same kind of thing happens with some Shell Recharge locations which were previously part of other networks which they have "merged".

·
Registered
6 Posts
Has anyone else had issues with the app? It logged me out this morning and when I tried to log back in with my email it was not recognised.

I then managed to log back in somehow but my referral £ has vanished, my linked bank card erased other things have reset. The only thing that is accurate is the credit kWh.

I spoke in app on live chat and was told to delete the app and reinstall but now it won’t recognise my email address again.

I have messaged them on their website, sent an email etc but not getting a response
I'm finding it is glitchy on i-Phone it frequently freezes and has to be restarted.

Anyone else had the same experience?

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I'm finding it is glitchy on i-Phone it frequently freezes and has to be restarted.

Nope, iPhone 8 IOS 15.4.1. Cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts

Same here.

I just hope they would update the app with route calculation and Carplay support. Otherwise I end up relying on ABRP and BMW Charging app which always end up routing me to Ionity chargers due to the speed.

·
Registered
2020 e-Golf
702 Posts

Never had that issue, I keep my iOS and the app updated and not had any problems with Bonnet.

·
Registered
MG ZS EV #teamwhite
44 Posts
Not had problems with the app on my iPhone11. Always seems very stable.
Carplay integration would be brilliant. I’m going to suggest that to them.

141 - 158 of 158 Posts