Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Read Only
2,123 Posts
Welcome!
What cars are you interested by at the moment? Some of the subscription services are pretty busy, and have long waitlists depending on what you're hoping to get. ONTO/Evezy's subscription service for example could see you waiting many months for cars like the Tesla Model 3, or the Hyundai Ioniq. It may be advisable to register your interested now and get on some waiting lists if you're after one of the more rare or high demand models (And of course if you do opt for ONTO then be sure to take advantage of a referral code when registering, mine is CADA7 - We both get £50 off!)

Regarding chargers, try not to get too excited about one brand in particular. If you are going to buy a car then you may find the dealer has a partnership with one company in particular and can throw in a free home charge unit with the purchase. If you aren't so lucky though, Pod Point is my recommendation for a basic install, or get a Zappi if you happen to have solar power or are planning on it in the near future. I Don't think I have seen any large photo collection like you are talking about though, unfortunately.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.