Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This post is related to another post that I put up regarding a 2016 Zoe with R110 motor with a heater/aircon problem which is unfortunately still on going, I appreciate all comments and advise but really are struggling trying to sort this out -but we will not be beaten!!

Anyhow car runs absolutely fine with no warning indicators showing but has no aircon or heat, although diagnostics is showing code DF082 'Inverter fan assembly' it is not showing as current fault and therefore clears but then will return. The problem is what is the 'Inverter fan assembly' I have searched for this and the code DF082 but can only find items related to the renault petrol engine i.e Lamba sensor - which it most definitely is not a fault with this car. I would have thought the fan assembly would relate to the front cooling fan for condensor/water radiator this has been tested which is fine so its not that.

So what is DF082 Inverter Fan Assembly this fault. Just wanted to add this fault is shown in the PEB

·
Registered
Renault Zoé ZE50 (on order)
39 Posts
Don't have time just now to go into terminology to explain this, but I'd be sniffing around the charging system if I were you. I'll try to expand on that tonight :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
That is interesting I would really like to know your thoughts on this - charging system never crossed my mind but there again the problem is listed in the PEB

1 - 3 of 3 Posts