Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
am sorely tempted by an Ionic Premium on lease as the price/kit balance looks spot on against the rest of the market

Can anyone with a ' new' 38kwh Ionic update me here please on the range you've been able to achieve?

many thanks
Bill

·
Registered
1 Posts
My GOM says 150 miles at 80% SOC. So 180-190 miles range for me.

Have winter tires withe roll resistance E on. the temp has bean around -2 celsius to +7. 60% driving att speeds around 65mph, 20% at speeds around 50mph and 20% city driving.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My GOM says 150 miles at 80% SOC. So 180-190 miles range for me.

Have winter tires withe roll resistance E on. the temp has bean around -2 celsius to +7. 60% driving att speeds around 65mph, 20% at speeds around 50mph and 20% city driving.
That’s really helpful, thank you for the update
Best wishes

·
Electric cars in Norway Sweden Denmark EV
39 Posts
I just been test driving the 2020 Hyundai Ioniq in Norway (the Ioniq Electric got a bigger battery for 2020, growing 36 percent from 28 kWh to 38.3 kWh.)
Very nice car(y) But it has charging issues ;) I don't care (y)

New Hyundai IONIQ Electric Disappoints With DC Charging Power https://insideevs.com/news/381451/hyundai-ioniq-electric-disappoints-dc-charging-power/

2020 Hyundai Ioniq Debuts With 170 Miles Of EV Range, Refreshed Looks
https://www.motor1.com/news/383466/2020-hyundai-ioniq-debut-refresh/

My Youtube video from test drive, Music video, no talking

·
Registered
436 Posts
Have it here in the UK. GOM says about 177-185 at 100%. Been brilliant so far. Highly recommend the car, I'm honestly blown away by it.

Which lease deal did you go for?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad to here you're enjoying the Ionic, I've gone for Premium SE in Fiery Red with dark leather.

I used Leasing.com initially, and 'on paper', there were some pretty good deals just above the £300 pm mark for 24 months + 6 upfront over 10000 mile pa, but the deal Hyundai came up with beat the lease quotes, and as the car was 'available', this side of Christmas, it really was a no-brainer.

Once I've a got few charges on it I'll post back with range updates

·
Registered
436 Posts
Glad to here you're enjoying the Ionic, I've gone for Premium SE in Fiery Red with dark leather.

I used Leasing.com initially, and 'on paper', there were some pretty good deals just above the £300 pm mark for 24 months + 6 upfront over 10000 mile pa, but the deal Hyundai came up with beat the lease quotes, and as the car was 'available', this side of Christmas, it really was a no-brainer.

Once I've a got few charges on it I'll post back with range updates
Which dealer was that? When did you order?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts