81 - 100 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
That's good, so have I got this right? The car has a SIM card so you can access it from anywhere, and you can also use Bluetooth to connect straight to your phone, and the car can also connect to WiFi(eg if it's on your drive by your house, or via a hotspot)?
I'm not sure about Bluetooth but the others yea

·
Registered
57 Posts
Does anyone know if the car comes with mats? I'm leasing one and would think it would be in their interests to provide them anyway, to preserve the interior.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Does anyone know if the car comes with mats? I'm leasing one and would think it would be in their interests to provide them anyway, to preserve the interior.
I've heard mixed things. Worth asking your dealer

·
Registered
55 Posts
I’ve no idea if mine comes with mats or not and it’s not something that bothers me either......as long as they don’t want them back at the end of contract after never supplying them! 🙄🤣

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
I've received confirmation that my car has been built in early October. Waiting to hear is it's on a ship. Supposedly they only find out once it's half way here

·
Registered
89 Posts
Had two quotes from leasing companies both of them supplied mats and both charging cables with the car. It would most likely factored into the price.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have ordered the 38kW in electric shadow. I've taken the nationwide lease deal that's been previously discussed in this thread. I've been given a build date on 23 Oct 2019. no further info to date
Ditto. Premium or Prem SE (Premium for me).....oh, 25/10 build date.....I think they make them up!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
I've been told mine has been shipped but no idea which ship it's on.

Those looking at mid-December delivery are probably going to be on this ship. It says Immingham but this is subject to change and might involve a stop at Tilbury (Hyundai UK Import Centre)

MORNING CELINE V-090 ULSAN, KOREA2019-10-28EA IMMINGHAM, U.K.2019-12-06

I have ordered the 38kW in electric shadow. I've taken the nationwide lease deal that's been previously discussed in this thread. I've been given a build date on 23 Oct 2019. no further info to date
Brilliant colour! That's the one I wanted but opted for Iron Grey to get the car earlier

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've got an electric shadow premium on order. I ordered from Motor Finity a branch of Leasing Options through a benefit program at work and luckily avoided the admin fee. My delivery date is shown as 19th December on my Arval paperwork although I'm the opposite of a lot of you guys as I'm trying to push my delivery back as close to March as possible as my current lease doesn't go back till then.

Didn't think I'd be returning to the EV fold this soon but couldn't look past the cracking deals. I had one of the ridiculously cheap Zoes from 2015 which was a great little car but looking forward to the increased range of the Ioniq.

On a side note does anyone know whether I'd be eligible for another OLEV grant for a charger? I had one installed for the Zoe grant funded but have since moved house and the Zoe is long gone. I've emailed OLEV but got a cut and paste reply telling me I could have permission to move my charger (I told them I don't have it any longer as I moved a few years ago) and that I couldn't have another grant but this seems at odds with the declaration that you have to fill in when applying which seems to indicate you can get further funding on a new vehicle at a new address.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
I've got an electric shadow premium on order. I ordered from Motor Finity a branch of Leasing Options through a benefit program at work and luckily avoided the admin fee. My delivery date is shown as 19th December on my Arval paperwork although I'm the opposite of a lot of you guys as I'm trying to push my delivery back as close to March as possible as my current lease doesn't go back till then.

Didn't think I'd be returning to the EV fold this soon but couldn't look past the cracking deals. I had one of the ridiculously cheap Zoes from 2015 which was a great little car but looking forward to the increased range of the Ioniq.

On a side note does anyone know whether I'd be eligible for another OLEV grant for a charger? I had one installed for the Zoe grant funded but have since moved house and the Zoe is long gone. I've emailed OLEV but got a cut and paste reply telling me I could have permission to move my charger (I told them I don't have it any longer as I moved a few years ago) and that I couldn't have another grant but this seems at odds with the declaration that you have to fill in when applying which seems to indicate you can get further funding on a new vehicle at a new address.
Congrats Woody! It's a good question about the OLEV grant. I thought it was tied to the car with a maximum 2 per household. But I could be completely wrong

·
Registered
2 Posts
From my reading of the eligibility document I'm totally confused. Listed under eligibility heading is the following which seems to say I can't claim due to my claim when I had the Zoe;

"Individuals who have taken ownership of a new eligible electric vehicle on or after 1 October 2016 as long as they have not claimed against the previous chargepoint schemes".

They then throw this in which might mean I can claim however I haven't owned the vehicle concurrently but I'm now in a new residence;

"The Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme grant is limited to one installation at a domestic residence per eligible vehicle, up to a maximum of two chargepoints at a single residence. In order to claim for two chargepoint units at the same address, the customer must have use of two eligible electric vehicles concurrently, which have not
been used to claim previously under the EVHS or DRS by that customer".

I might be reading too much into things and can probably get funding but it wasn't helped by the useless reply I got when asking directly with OLEV.

·
Registered
91 Posts
My experience was that OLEV could sometimes be a bit awkward. I claimed for a second charger at my house and it took some while, including pictures, to convince them we had two electric cars at our house. So I also thought the grant related to qualifying cars at an address and was not related to an individual. So if no charger existed at new address and it was a new car then you should then qualify. Worth a challenge if turned down

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ditto. Premium or Prem SE (Premium for me).....oh, 25/10 build date.....I think they make them up!
Premium for me! Hopefully, ours will be on that boat sailing on the 28th that Metcast found

Woody, another way to look at this conumdrum is if you are getting charger anyway (i.e. willing to pay the full cost) then applying for the grant does no harm. Worst that will happen is they reject you or initially give you the grant then ask for it back. Might as well let them do the work!

81 - 100 of 137 Posts