Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

121 - 137 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Huzzah, update from Nationwide Vehicle Contracts. I have once again a date! They have been advised by their supplier that my car is estimated to reach the supplier on the 16 Jan 2020. That sounds like it might be on a boat already?
Boat only takes about 40-46 days, so it still isn't built. Likely to be much the same for the car I ordered, end of Jan 2020 was given as the date.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mine is due on 16th Jan too. I read that port to dealer time is two weeks and the Morning Lily is due in Tilbury on 2nd Jan.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
The winter range you're seeing and your driving style? I hope you'll upload some photos to show it off! Will you be doing any Rapid charging>?
Sure, I'll keep a log this winter and provide updates

Driving style - what exactly do you mean by this?

I've asked the dealer for some photos, should get some tomorrow morning while they're prepping the car!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Driving style - what exactly do you mean by this?

I've asked the dealer for some photos, should get some tomorrow morning while they're prepping the car!
Is that Typhoon Silver? Thats the colour I chose!

Driving style - as in economical. Be interested to see what Rapid charging rate is achieved after driving 100 miles.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #128

Driving style - as in economical. Be interested to see what Rapid charging rate is achieved after driving 100 miles.
It's Iron Grey. I've seen a typhoon silver in the flesh it's one of the best because the grille matches the body colour

I'll give it a try!

·
Registered
13 Posts

Interested in rapid charge speed as well. Wonder if the slowness has been addressed with a software change to stop the slowdown happening as early

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
Received the car yesterday and I absolutely love it. It's a bit overwhelming as a first EV with all the additional tech. Zoe was far less overwhelming for me. But I'll get used to it.

Really love that I can preheat without needing to be plugged in and that app has been super useful so far for remotely pre-heating and checking on charging. Efficiency is currently around 4.5 mi/kWh but I haven't really been driving efficiently. I'm still getting used to regen etc. I love the smart regen feature which adjusts regen based on terrain and traffic

·
Registered
862 Posts
Received the car yesterday and I absolutely love it. It's a bit overwhelming as a first EV with all the additional tech. Zoe was far less overwhelming for me. But I'll get used to it.

Really love that I can preheat without needing to be plugged in and that app has been super useful so far for remotely pre-heating and checking on charging. Efficiency is currently around 4.5 mi/kWh but I haven't really been driving efficiently. I'm still getting used to regen etc. I love the smart regen feature which adjusts regen based on terrain and traffic
Sounds great. I would be very happy with 4.5 at this time of the year. That would give you about 160-170 in winter. Pretty good.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
Sounds great. I would be very happy with 4.5 at this time of the year. That would give you about 160-170 in winter. Pretty good.
So the new app provides trip information, I've asked Hyundai to included mi/kWh. I think that would be super useful. Is this something that can be done using an ODB connector and the TorquePro app?

·
Registered
862 Posts
So the new app provides trip information, I've asked Hyundai to included mi/kWh. I think that would be super useful. Is this something that can be done using an ODB connector and the TorquePro app?
I am not sure, but hope someone here may have some insight.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I ordered mine via Fleet Prices and was told delivery in January 2020. I think Brindley are the supplying dealer. I have had to contact them direct to order the mats and their system is showing February 2020 so likely some slippage! Not an issue provided delivery by March 2020. They did say I can collect it personally rather than being driven and dropped off which I may be tempted to do!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
I am not sure, but hope someone here may have some insight.
The EV section in the nav system shows a history with mi/kWh. Mine is quite low because I do very short trips (2 miles) and tend to pre-heat unplugged.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Apparently my car shipped on the 23rd November and is due in the UK on the 3rd of January. Can anyone tell me which boat it is in?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
306 Posts
It will be on Morning Lily, due 2nd January.

Hopefully, ours is now on Morning Peace due 12th December, as per DSG!

The other ship due this month is Morning Christina, which is due 22nd December.

121 - 137 of 137 Posts