Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I have just upgraded to the larger battery Ioniq and noticed the side mirrors no longer respond when you walk up to the car. Is there a setting for that? Also surely there be an auto lock when you walk away and auto open feature if you have the fob in your pocket or is that asking too much?
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
It's not auto lock/unlock, but should respond to the little black button on the door handle if you have the key on your person? That's how I always lock and unlock my Kona. There should also be a setting in the car for auto fold/unfold mirrors when you approach it. I seem to remember it was buried beneath several layers of options in the settings menu though, so it may not be immediately obvious.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's not auto lock/unlock, but should respond to the little black button on the door handle if you have the key on your person? That's how I always lock and unlock my Kona. There should also be a setting in the car for auto fold/unfold mirrors when you approach it. I seem to remember it was buried beneath several layers of options in the settings menu though, so it may not be immediately obvious.
Thanks very much. I'll check it out.

·
Registered
240 Posts
As above, it will only lock/unlock with the fob or one of the front door handle buttons.

When you approach the car, the mirrors will fold out automatically if the interior switch is left in the AUTO position:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts