Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few screen grabs of a few things that caught my eye..

Front Trunk in 2 wheel drive is much bigger

Rear View Camera view in Infotainment screen while driving - 2 views

Infotainment screen showing USB Music & USB Video ?

That's all, Please add any that you see/find

Cheers

Phil

·
Registered
VW eGolf
313 Posts
What I thought was neat (and not mentioned) in Jonny Smith's video was showing the camera view along the side of the car when indicating. I guess the camera is there for the 360 parking view but a nice use of it to eliminate the blind spot.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
132 with the AC on! But this was with 74% battery.

Isn't the range based on driving style? I guess this press car will have been hammered a bit over the course of the day.

Was disappointed that none of them have shown the charging speed from a 125kw charger.

·
Registered
287 Posts
132 with the AC on! But this was with 74% battery.

Isn't the range based on driving style? I guess this press car will have been hammered a bit over the course of the day.

Was disappointed that none of them have shown the charging speed from a 125kw charger.
yeah, so 132/74 * 100 = 178 miles max! Even with the press absolutely ragging it that's awful. Maybe the software is counting the time that it's been plugged in for V2L

·
Registered
592 Posts
Regarding USB Music and Video and Rear view camera at high speeds, both these feature on the Ioniq 38kWh. You can play most things on the screen when it's parked. Rear view cam is good when the car is fully loaded!

Reactions: Jimbo
1 - 7 of 7 Posts